[Vision2020] It's better, girls, to love the Marlboro Man . . .

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 17:38:16 EST

-------------------------------1078353496

In a message dated 3/3/2004 2:10:30 PM Pacific Standard Time,
auntiestablishment@hotmail.com writes:
A major study
conducted by Oxford University demonstrated that homosexual conduct is three
times more deadly than smoking.  Homosexual behavior is fraught with adverse
health affects.
Well, If people put a condom on the cigarette maybe it would be true.  As a
former heavy smoker, two packs a day, I think that Cigarettes are nasty and
only an evil company would peddle them to people, especially teenagers and
children.

If the Ultra Right Wingers in this country are so concerned with our health
maybe they should outlaw cigarettes and promote Lesbianism.

 It is not who you are, it is what you do.

Sincerely,
Donovan J Arnold

-------------------------------1078353496

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>
<DIV>In a message dated 3/3/2004 2:10:30 PM Pacific Standard Time, auntiesta=
blishment@hotmail.com writes:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue=20=
2px solid"><FONT face=3DArial>A major study <BR>conducted by Oxford Universi=
ty demonstrated that homosexual conduct is three <BR>times more deadly than=20=
smoking.&nbsp; Homosexual behavior is fraught with adverse <BR>health affect=
s.&nbsp;</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>
<DIV>Well, If people put a condom on the cigarette maybe it&nbsp;would be&nb=
sp;true. &nbsp;As a former heavy smoker, two packs a day, I think that Cigar=
ettes are nasty&nbsp;and only an evil&nbsp;company would peddle them to peop=
le, especially teenagers and children. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If the&nbsp;Ultra Right&nbsp;Wingers in this country are so concerned w=
ith our health maybe they should outlaw cigarettes and promote Lesbianism. &=
nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;It is not who you are, it is what you do.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Sincerely,</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan J Arnold&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>