[Vision2020] About The French

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 17:21:00 EST

-------------------------------1078352460

Mr. Hansen wrote:

"I came a cross a very interesting poem a while back that pretty much sums up
my feelings about the French."

"every war means loss, perhaps for France that's true,
for they've lost every battle since the days of Waterloo.
Without a soldier worth a damn to be found in the region,
the French became the only land to need a Foreign Legion."

Mr. Hansen,

If you believe this Conservative garbage you are not a Liberal at all. Your
words are racist. French is an ethnic background. Many French were also for the
war. Instead you lump together all of them and stereotype all of them. May I
remind you that the United States was freed from the British by the French.
Why is it that you target the French? Remember the British people themselves
opposed the war, just Blair was for it. 90%+ of the world population was
against the war. Also against the war was:

Germany
Spain
Russia
Italy
Canada
Mexico
Brazil
Argentina
South Africa
Mongolia
China
India
Ivory Coast
Congo
Libya
Columbia
Rome
Greece
Egypt
Jordan
Andorra
Bahrain
Belgium
Bulgaria
Chile
Denmark
Cuba
Finland
Georgia
Iceland
Sweden
Nepal
Netherlands
And lots more that with smaller populations

So go ahead and enjoy your REPUBLICAN FREEDOM FRIES

But the bottom-line is if it were not for the French you would not be
enjoying your Freedom.

The Next President of the United States is going French too, John Kerry. I
will be sure to send his Cousins and the Kerry Family in France your bigoted
remarks.

It is one thing to oppose or be for the war. But it is an entirely different
issue when you attack people for their beliefs on the bases of their heritage
and background when in fact it may not even be their beliefs. Especially, when
you served, you should know that people of French decent are right now in
Afghanistan fighting for you and risking their lives.

One can back the welfare of our boys and girls overseas and still oppose the
war in Iraq. Only a narrow minded person could not consider this possibility.

 If you want to oppose the war and try and make a logical argument against
the people that opposed it, fine. But don't attack people on the bases of their
race, it is wrong, insulting, and promotes racism.

Sincerely,
Donovan J Arnold

BTW, my g-g-g-g-g Grandfather was French Nobility, my
Great-Great-Grandfather, Great-Grandfather, Father, and Brother are all of French decent. And all of
them served in uniform.

-------------------------------1078352460

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Mr. Hansen wrote: </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"I came a cross a very interesting poem a while back that pretty much s=
ums up<BR>my feelings about the French."<BR></DIV>
<DIV>"every war means loss, perhaps for France that's true,<BR>for they've l=
ost every battle since the days of Waterloo.<BR><U>Without a soldier worth a=
 damn</U> to be found in the region,<BR>the French became the only land to n=
eed a Foreign Legion."<BR></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Mr. Hansen,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If you believe this Conservative garbage you are not a Liberal at all.=20=
Your&nbsp;words are&nbsp;racist. French is an ethnic background. Many French=
 were also for the war. Instead you lump together all of them and stereotype=
 all of them. May I remind you that the United States was freed from the Bri=
tish by the French. </DIV>
<DIV>Why is it that you target the French? Remember the British people thems=
elves opposed the war, just Blair was for it. 90%+ of the world population w=
as against the war.&nbsp;Also against the war was:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Germany</DIV>
<DIV>Spain</DIV>
<DIV>Russia</DIV>
<DIV>Italy</DIV>
<DIV>Canada</DIV>
<DIV>Mexico</DIV>
<DIV>Brazil</DIV>
<DIV>Argentina</DIV>
<DIV>South Africa</DIV>
<DIV>Mongolia</DIV>
<DIV>China</DIV>
<DIV>India</DIV>
<DIV>Ivory Coast</DIV>
<DIV>Congo</DIV>
<DIV>Libya</DIV>
<DIV>Columbia</DIV>
<DIV>Rome</DIV>
<DIV>Greece</DIV>
<DIV>Egypt</DIV>
<DIV>Jordan</DIV>
<DIV>Andorra</DIV>
<DIV>Bahrain</DIV>
<DIV>Belgium</DIV>
<DIV>Bulgaria</DIV>
<DIV>Chile</DIV>
<DIV>Denmark</DIV>
<DIV>Cuba</DIV>
<DIV>Finland</DIV>
<DIV>Georgia</DIV>
<DIV>Iceland</DIV>
<DIV>Sweden</DIV>
<DIV>Nepal</DIV>
<DIV>Netherlands</DIV>
<DIV>And lots more that with smaller populations</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>So go ahead and enjoy your REPUBLICAN FREEDOM FRIES</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>But the bottom-line is if it were not for the French you would not be e=
njoying your Freedom.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The Next President of the United States is going French too, John Kerry=
. I will be sure to send his Cousins and the Kerry Family in France your big=
oted remarks.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>It is one thing to oppose or be for the war. But it is an entirely diff=
erent issue when you attack people for their beliefs on the bases of their&n=
bsp;heritage and&nbsp;background when in fact&nbsp;it may not even be their=20=
beliefs. Especially, when you served, you should know that people of French=20=
decent are right now in Afghanistan fighting for you and risking their lives=
.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>One can back the&nbsp;welfare of&nbsp;our boys and girls overseas and s=
till oppose the war in Iraq. Only a narrow minded person&nbsp;could not cons=
ider this possibility.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;If you want to oppose the war and try and make a logical argument=
 against the people that opposed it, fine. But don't attack people on the ba=
ses of their race, it is wrong, insulting, and promotes racism. &nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Sincerely,</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan J Arnold&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>BTW, my&nbsp;g-g-g-g-g&nbsp;Grandfather was French Nobility, my Great-G=
reat-Grandfather, Great-Grandfather, Father, and Brother are all of French d=
ecent. And all of them&nbsp;served in uniform.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>