[Vision2020] Re: Breaking News: Bush sending us to war

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam@hotmail.com
Wed, 03 Mar 2004 15:59:45 -0800

<DIV class=RTE>
<P>I am so envious.&nbsp; Matt writes 'War and Peace 2: The Revenge' in response to your post, while I get totally skunked after asking him a few simple questions.&nbsp; Sure, he took one silly stab at it, but denial doesn't get very far.</P>
<P>Well, maybe tomorrow.&nbsp; Hey, by then Bush may tell that 'Inspector Lie' once more, if his handlers aren't watching him.&nbsp; Of course, Matt won't hear it, not with his fingers in his ears shouting "La la la."</P>