[Spam] [Vision2020] Breaking News: Bush sending us to war (again) in Haiti

matt@moscowland.com matt@moscowland.com
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 20:18:34 -0800

Thanks for replying line by line. It allows for a quicker discourse.
The loan on my son will be due when all nations are of free men.
Lets play a game. I quote and you identify.

"No man is truely free until he fights for the freedom of another man."

As much as we disagree we do have one thing in common. The right to. And I promise that I would fight to preserve your right to be wrong, and if nessasary send my son to do the same.
I would not be supprised if you didnt receive amnisty from President Carter.

Republicans have always been willing to attach our troops to UN operations, as long as we are in charge of them.

You claim without hesitation that the President has lied. I challenge you to prove beyond reasonable doubt, one single lie that the President has told. Please understand that in order to be a lie, the person telling it must know its a lie when they say it. Those are the rules. Ready GO!
( and you can't use the one about Saddam's ships off the coast of America cause I saw them)

Yes I do have the word Peace in my vocabulary dork. I was using "piece keeping" as a pun (thats a play on words) (please refer to the quotations) the Balkans and Somalia were and still are today "splintered factions", give it some time, you'll get it........probebly.

You are right, .... sorry I ment not completly wrong, I can not defend the President by sighting previous Presidents short comings. I did not mean to imply that you defended President Clinton, just that I am realitivly sure you sat back and said nothing.

I am sure that what ever medals President Bush was awarded during his service he has kept. I am unaware of any decorations he recieved. Most "men" would not feel a need to list them. As for the flight suit. I am sure he got a new one. After all he is the President now.

Anyway, I have given you a little work so I'll let you get to it

Your's very truely

P.S. I really don't know when or even if you ever cryed wolf. I just ment "your kind".