[Spam] [Vision2020] Breaking News: Bush sending us to war (again) in Haiti

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 00:40:50 EST

-------------------------------1078119650

In a message dated 2/29/2004 8:20:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,
matt@moscowland.com writes:
Thanks for replying line by line. It allows for a quicker discourse.
The loan on my son will be due when all nations are of free men.
Lets play a game. I quote and you identify.

"No man is truely free until he fights for the freedom of another man."

Humm, well, I am familiar with The Greek dramatist Euripides who coined the
phrase "No man is truly free." in a play he wrote in the 5th Century BC. Others
have added onto it since that time, John Locke, Thomas Jefferson, Fredrick
Douglas, Abraham Lincoln, and many others:

"No Man is truly free who is in financial bondage."
"No man was free, but he who exercised himself in the meditation of the law."
 "No man is truly free whose thoughts, feelings and actions are dependent
upon another man's thoughts, feelings and actions. ... "

"As much as we disagree we do have one thing in common. The right to. And I
promise that I would fight to preserve your right to be wrong, and if nessasary
send my son to do the same.
I would not be supprised if you didnt receive amnisty from President Carter."
I would be surprised if he pardoned. Carter doesn't have that authority. You
are still living in the past. I go to bed and dream of a better day in the
morning. You wake up and hope it was yesterday.
I would fight for the Freedom of all Men. But fighting doesn't make it a war
about freedom. Nor does the President saying it is about freedom make it about
freedom. Most people that die in war, die for absolutely no reason other than
people in power getting more land or money. In terms of sending a relative in
my care to war, I would let them make that choice.

Republicans have always been willing to attach our troops to UN operations,
as long as we are in charge of them.
That is not the way the UN works.

You claim without hesitation that the President has lied. I challenge you to
prove beyond reasonable doubt, one single lie that the President has told.
Please understand that in order to be a lie, the person telling it must know its
a lie when they say it. Those are the rules. Ready GO!
I am supposed to prove to you what is going on in the head of President? Gee,
what realistic terms. Now how do you suppose I prove what is going on in the
head of the President? I cannot. I can easily prove that what the President
said and fact are not consistent on many occasions. Watch the 2003 State of the
Union Address.

"( and you can't use the one about Saddam's ships off the coast of America
cause I saw them)"

WOO HO HO! You saw the Iraqi Navy carrying WMDs off the coast the United
States and didn't say anything to the US Navy? Man, you should call up Bush now
and let him know. He has been in some hot water lately for not being able to
find them WMDs. And here you are, all knowing, having seen them all the way out
there, from Idaho too. What powerful binoculars you got handy.

Yes I do have the word Peace in my vocabulary dork. I was using "piece
keeping" as a pun (thats a play on words) (please refer to the quotations) the
Balkans and Somalia were and still are today "splintered factions", give it some
time, you'll get it........probebly.
Oh, sorry, I thought you just misspelled it, kind of like you did at first
with Balkans, you spelled "Balkins", and "Probebly", is spelled "Probably", and
Truly you spelled "Truely", and "realitivly" is wrong, oh yeah and "ment" is
spelled meant. So I just though maybe you didn't know how to use the English
language. Lord knows I cannot spell. But I do use the spell checker and
proofread at least once.
Now did you mean "Peace Keepers" or "peacekeepers"? They are two different
things. One is the use of soldiers that fight, and one is the use of
administrators that perform preventive war administrative functions. I hope you weren't
making a pun at the fun of our soldiers.

You are right, .... sorry I ment not completly wrong, I can not defend the
President by sighting previous Presidents short comings. I did not mean to imply
that you defended President Clinton, just that I am realitivly sure you sat
back and said nothing.
Nope, I said many things. I said things like, "Why are spending millions on
investigating the sex life of the President?"

I am sure that what ever medals President Bush was awarded during his service
he has kept. I am unaware of any decorations he recieved. Most "men" would
not feel a need to list them. As for the flight suit. I am sure he got a new
one. After all he is the President now.
I don't see why be needed a new one, his first one never even got dirty. Or
maybe it did get a keg or two spilled on it.

P.S. I really don't know when or even if you ever cryed wolf. I just ment
"your kind".

What precisely is my "kind"? Do you mean educated, white, Christian,
thinking, males, that care about their country and fellow humans? I understood that to
be my kind. But maybe you can clarify.

Respectfully,

Donovan J Arnold

PS Cried is spelled "cried", not "cryed". Please use your Spell Check option.

-------------------------------1078119650

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>In a message dated 2/29/2004 8:20:10 PM Pacific Standard Time, matt@mos=
cowland.com writes:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue=20=
2px solid"><FONT face=3DArial>Thanks for replying line by line. It allows fo=
r a quicker discourse.<BR>The loan on my son will be due when all nations ar=
e of free men. <BR>Lets play a game. I quote and you identify.<BR><BR>"No ma=
n is truely free until he fights for the freedom of another man."</FONT></BL=
OCKQUOTE>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Humm, well, I am familiar with The Greek dramatist Euripides who coined=
 the phrase "No man is truly free." in a play he wrote in the 5th Century BC=
. Others have added onto it since that time, John Locke, Thomas Jefferson, F=
redrick Douglas, Abraham Lincoln, and many others: </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"No Man is truly free&nbsp;who is in financial bondage."</DIV>
<DIV>"No man was free, but he who exercised himself in the meditation of the=
 law."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;"No man is truly free whose thoughts, feelings and actions are de=
pendent upon another man's thoughts, feelings and actions. <B>...</B> <STRON=
G>"</STRONG></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue=20=
2px solid"><FONT face=3DArial><BR><BR>"As much as we disagree we do have one=
 thing in common. The right to. And I promise that I would fight to preserve=
 your right to be wrong, and if nessasary send my son to do the same. <BR>I=20=
would not be supprised if you didnt receive amnisty from President Carter."<=
/FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>
<DIV>I would be surprised if he pardoned.&nbsp;Carter doesn't have that auth=
ority. You are still living in the past. I go to bed and dream of a better d=
ay in the morning. You wake up and hope it was yesterday.</DIV>
<DIV>I would fight for the Freedom of all Men. But fighting doesn't make it=20=
a war about freedom. Nor does the President saying it is about freedom make=20=
it about freedom. Most people that die in war, die for absolutely no reason=20=
other than people in power getting more land or money. In terms of sending a=
 relative in my care to war, I would let them make that choice. </DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue=20=
2px solid"><FONT face=3DArial><BR><BR>Republicans have always been willing t=
o attach our troops to UN operations, as long as we are in charge of them. <=
/FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>
<DIV>That is not the way the UN works.</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue=20=
2px solid"><FONT face=3DArial><BR><BR>You claim without hesitation that the=20=
President has lied. I challenge you to prove beyond reasonable doubt, one si=
ngle lie that the President has told. Please understand that in order to be=20=
a lie, the person telling it must know its a lie when they say it. Those are=
 the rules. Ready GO!</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>
<DIV>I am supposed to prove to you what is going on in the head of President=
? Gee, what realistic terms. Now how do you&nbsp;suppose I prove what is goi=
ng on in the head of the President? I cannot. I can easily prove that what t=
he President said and fact&nbsp;are not consistent on many occasions. Watch=20=
the 2003 State of the Union Address. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>"( and you can't use the one about Saddam's ships of=
f the coast of America cause I saw them)"</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>WOO HO HO! You saw the Iraqi Navy carrying WMDs off the coast the Unite=
d States and didn't say anything to the US Navy? Man, you should call up Bus=
h now and let him know. He has been in some hot water lately for not being a=
ble to find them WMDs. And here you are, all knowing, having seen them all t=
he way out there,&nbsp;from Idaho too. What powerful binoculars you got hand=
y. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue=20=
2px solid"><FONT face=3DArial><BR><BR>Yes I do have the word Peace in my voc=
abulary dork. I was using "piece keeping" as a pun (thats a play on words) (=
please refer to the quotations) the Balkans and Somalia were and still are t=
oday "splintered factions", give it some time, you'll get it........probebly=
.</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>
<DIV>Oh, sorry, I thought you just misspelled it, kind of like you did at fi=
rst with Balkans, you spelled "Balkins", and "Probebly", is spelled "Probabl=
y", and Truly you spelled "Truely", and "realitivly" is wrong, oh yeah and "=
ment" is spelled meant. So I just though maybe you didn't know how to use th=
e English language. Lord knows I cannot spell. But I do use the spell checke=
r and proofread at least once.</DIV>
<DIV>Now did you mean "Peace Keepers" or "peacekeepers"? They are two differ=
ent things. One is the use of soldiers that fight, and one is the use of adm=
inistrators that perform preventive war administrative functions. I hope you=
 weren't making a pun at the fun of our soldiers.</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue=20=
2px solid"><FONT face=3DArial><BR><BR>You are right, .... sorry I ment not c=
ompletly wrong, I can not defend the President by sighting previous Presiden=
ts short comings. I did not mean to imply that you defended President Clinto=
n, just that I am realitivly sure you sat back and said nothing.</FONT></BLO=
CKQUOTE>
<DIV>Nope, I said many things. I said things like, "Why are spending million=
s on investigating the sex life of the President?"</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue=20=
2px solid"><FONT face=3DArial><BR><BR>I am sure that what ever medals Presid=
ent Bush was awarded during his service he has kept. I am unaware of any dec=
orations he recieved. Most "men" would not feel a need to list them. As for=20=
the flight suit. I am sure he got a new one. After all he is the President n=
ow.</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>
<DIV>I don't see why be needed a new one, his first one never even got dirty=
. Or maybe it did get a keg or two spilled on it. </DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: blue=20=
2px solid"><FONT face=3DArial><BR><BR>P.S. I really don't know when or even=20=
if you ever cryed wolf. I just ment "your kind".</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>What precisely is my "kind"? Do you mean educated, white, Christian, th=
inking, males, that care about their country and fellow humans? I understood=
 that to be my kind. But maybe you can clarify.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Respectfully,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan J Arnold</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>PS Cried is spelled "cried", not "cryed". Please use your Spell Check o=
ption. </DIV>
<DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>