[Spam] [Vision2020] Breaking News: Bush sending us to war (again) in Haiti

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 21:55:13 EST

-------------------------------1078109713

Matt wrote:

"You have got to be kidding. First you want the U.N. to approve and take part
and then when they do you cry wolf again."

I did? When did I want this exactly?

"Bush has committed US troops to a UN security contingency."

Oh, so now Republicans are all for lending US Troops for others to use, when
did this happen? When is the loan due on your son?

"Aristid is gone and Bush made it clear that we would not go until he left.
The reason he left is because the US "urged" him to leave."

Really? I thought that he was leaving because a giant mob was threatening to
kill him.

"If Bush said the sun rose in the east you would doubt it."

Yes, he lies so much, I would.

"I suppose you forgot that Congress approved the action in Iraq."

Yes, they did. And anyone would if they were lied to and told that Saddam had
ships off the US coast ready to launch weapons of mass destruction at us.
What Bush did was lie.

"Maybe we should just call you Neval.
Your probably one of those that applauded Clinton's "peice keeping" in the
Balkins and Somalia"

No, I didn't for Solamia, but yes for Balkans. And it is Peace, not Piece.
You don't even have the word Peace in your vocabulary, how sad. No wonder you
are for so much war and blood shed.

"and ofcourse we all know Clinton never lies.......ohhhh wait there was that
little land thing in AR. and I forget.....wasn't there some issue with a cigar
and a dress."

I don't defend Clinton at all. But it is better to lie to the nation about
getting screwed than to lie and screw the nation.

"Now Kerry, theres a stand up guy. You have to admire a man that throws other
peoples medals over the White House fence."

As opposed to Bush, who kept all his medals right? And even his flight suit?

" In case you were wondering "Treason" and "Giving aid comfort to the enemy",
 have no statute of limitations."

Good, we can still prosecute Bush

"Hanoi Jane should, and still could be prosecuted."

Good for you, I couldn't care less either way.

The sad thing here is that you try to defend Bush by comparing him to
Clinton. I don't care about Clinton, FDR, Truman, Nixon or Carter. They are gone, in
the past. What I care about is the future. Bush seems to think the country's
best days are in the past. Which I am inclined to agree if he gets another
term.

Respectfully,
Donovan J Arnold

-------------------------------1078109713

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Matt wrote:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"You have got to be kidding. First you want the U.N. to approve and tak=
e part and then when they do you cry wolf again." </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I did? When did I want this exactly?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"Bush has committed US troops to a UN security contingency." </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Oh, so now Republicans are all for lending US Troops for others to use,=
 when did this happen?&nbsp;When is the loan due on&nbsp;your son?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"Aristid is gone and Bush made it clear that we would not go until he l=
eft. The reason he left is because the US "urged" him to leave."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Really? I thought that he was leaving because&nbsp;a giant mob was thre=
atening to kill him.&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"If Bush said the sun rose in the east you would doubt it."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Yes, he lies so much, I would. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"I suppose you forgot that Congress approved the action in Iraq." </DIV=

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Yes, they did. And anyone would if they were lied to and told that Sadd=
am had ships off the US coast ready to launch weapons of mass destruction at=
 us. What Bush did was lie.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"Maybe we should just call you Neval.<BR>Your probably one of those tha=
t applauded Clinton's "peice keeping" in the Balkins and Somalia"</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>No, I didn't for Solamia, but yes for Balkans. And it is Peace, not Pie=
ce. You don't even have the word Peace in your vocabulary, how sad. No wonde=
r you are for so much war and blood shed.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"and ofcourse we all know Clinton never lies.......ohhhh wait there was=
 that little land thing in AR. and I forget.....wasn't there some issue with=
 a cigar and a dress."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I don't defend Clinton at all. But it is better to lie to the nation ab=
out getting screwed than to lie and screw the nation.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"Now Kerry, theres a stand up guy. You have to admire a man that throws=
 other peoples medals over the White House fence."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>As opposed to Bush, who kept all his medals right? And even his flight=20=
suit?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"&nbsp;In case you were wondering "Treason" and "Giving aid comfort to=20=
the enemy",&nbsp; have no statute of limitations."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Good, we can still prosecute Bush &nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"Hanoi Jane should, and still could be prosecuted."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Good for you, I couldn't care less either way.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The sad thing here is that you try to defend Bush by comparing him to C=
linton. I don't care about Clinton, FDR, Truman, Nixon or Carter. They are g=
one, in the past. What I care about is the future. Bush seems to think the c=
ountry's best days are in the past. Which I am inclined to agree if he gets=20=
another term. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Respectfully,</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan J Arnold</DIV>