[Spam] [Vision2020] Breaking News: Bush sending us to war (again) in Haiti

matt@moscowland.com matt@moscowland.com
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 17:24:48 -0800

You have got to be kidding. First you want the U.N. to approve and take part and then when they do you cry wolf again. Bush has committed US troops to a UN security contingency. Aristid is gone and Bush made it clear that we would not go until he left. The reason he left is because the US "urged" him to leave. If Bush said the sun rose in the east you would doubt it. I suppose you forgot that Congress approved the action in Iraq. Maybe we should just call you Neval.
Your probably one of those that applauded Clinton's "peice keeping" in the Balkins and Somalia and ofcourse we all know Clinton never lies.......ohhhh wait there was that little land thing in AR. and I forget.....wasn't there some issue with a cigar and a dress. Now Kerry, theres a stand up guy. You have to admire a man that throws other peoples medals over the White House fence. In case you were wondering "Treason" and "Giving aid comfort to the enemy",  have no statute of limitations. Hanoi Jane should, and still could be prosecuted.