[Vision2020] Breaking News: Bush sending us to war (again) in Haiti

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 19:57:35 EST

-------------------------------1078102655

Bush has sent troops to Haiti. The Haitian President has left the country.

Oh Good, it has been almost a year since we started a war! Time for more
people to die in the heat of battle for a country they cannot locate on a map. Of
Course we really are going over there to help the people of Haiti and not poll
ratings. It is also important that we keep the current Haitian President in
power. He really is taking care of the people over there, as a matter of fact,
1000s of Haitians flock to the US in tiny little rafts and rusted out boats to
tell us about how wonder life is in their country since their "Democratically
elected" leader has taken over.

Once again, our fearless leader Bush is placing his own live, er, I mean
lives of the our military men and women in grave danger to restore Halliburton
Stock Shares, er, I mean Democracy and low standard of living. Of course if he
could just dropped a $3 billion in food and improved the lives of the Haitian
people, but where is fun in that?

If Supporting our Troops means sending them off to bleed, lose limbs, and
die, I don't support them. If Supporting them means preventing war and keeping
our boys and girls at home, I am the best supporter of our troops.

Did you forget about the jobless recovery yet? Bush's plan is working.

Donovan J Arnold

-------------------------------1078102655

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Bush has sent troops to Haiti. The Haitian President has left the count=
ry.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Oh Good, it has been almost a year since we started a war! Time for mor=
e&nbsp;people to die in the heat of battle for a country they cannot locate=20=
on a map. Of Course we really are going over there to help the people of Hai=
ti and not poll ratings. It is also important that we keep the current Haiti=
an President in power. He really is taking care of the people over there, as=
 a matter of fact, 1000s of Haitians flock to the US in tiny little rafts an=
d rusted out boats to tell us about how wonder life is in their country sinc=
e their "Democratically elected" leader has taken over. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Once again, our fearless leader Bush is placing his own live, er, I mea=
n lives of the our military men and women in grave danger&nbsp;to restore Ha=
lliburton Stock Shares, er, I mean Democracy and low standard of living. Of=20=
course if he could just dropped a $3 billion in food and improved the lives=20=
of the Haitian people, but where is fun in that?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If Supporting our Troops means sending them off to bleed, lose limbs, a=
nd&nbsp;die, I don't support them. If Supporting them means preventing war a=
nd keeping our boys and girls at home, I am the best supporter of our troops=
.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Did you forget about the jobless&nbsp;recovery yet? Bush's plan is work=
ing.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan J Arnold</DIV></BODY></HTML>