[Vision2020] FREE Propane BBQ -- You Haul

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Wed Jun 23 17:47:14 PDT 2004

Visionaries:

Father's Day was last weekend, and my dh has found himself with an extra BBQ
;-)  Since the old one still works, I thought I'd post here to see if anyone is
interested in a freebie -- if not, then off to the dump it will go unless anyone
has a better suggestion.

The BBQ is an older Sunbeam (propane) gas model -- the kind that still uses lava
rock in the bottom -- with a side burner.  It still works fine (we've got the
instruction manual), but it will need to have the burner replaced soon.  Also,
it's not clean & we won't be cleaning it, and if anyone wants, you'll need to
provide your own propane tank.  Obviously, as a freebie, it's going AS IS.

And, if anyone wants it, you'll have to pick it up as we don't have the ability
to deliver it.  I'd like it gone sooner rather than later  :-)

So, whoever emails me first can have it -- if you'll send me your phone number,
I'll call to work out the details or we can work out the details via email if
you prefer.

Thanks,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID