[Vision2020] Multiple Re-postings

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss@aol.com
Wed Jun 23 18:19:14 PDT 2004

--part1_c4.f199c20.2e0b1592_boundary

All:

I sent mail to the V2020 list serve, verified via my sent mail folder, on
June 19th that NEVER posted to the list serve, that I can discover, not in my
inbox or in the V2020 archives.  I resent that same mail two days later, and it
did post.  I waited to send it again knowing that on occasion V2020 can take a
day or two for mail to post, though of course this means something is amiss.

Ted Moffett

--part1_c4.f199c20.2e0b1592_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
All:<BR>
<BR>
I sent mail to the V2020 list serve, verified via my sent mail folder, on Ju=
ne 19th that NEVER posted to the list serve, that I can discover, not in my=20=
inbox or in the V2020 archives.&nbsp; I resent that same mail two days later=
, and it did post.&nbsp; I waited to send it again knowing that on occasion=20=
V2020 can take a day or two for mail to post, though of course this means so=
mething is amiss.<BR>
<BR>
Ted Moffett</FONT></HTML>

--part1_c4.f199c20.2e0b1592_boundary--