[Vision2020] FW: Your message to aerial awaits moderator approval

bill london london@moscow.com
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:09:28 -0700

T-
While Mitch at KUOI has explained the confusion of email lists which led
you to assume V2020 was now a moderated list, I want to take this
opportunity to restate the simple truth:
Vision 2020 is NOT a moderated list.  There is no filter, moderator,
facilitator, traffic cop, hamster, or anything interfering with you or
anyone else joining this list and posting.  Period.
BL