[Vision2020] TALK SHOW 6/20/04: Idaho Nader for Pres. Campaign

Another Yawn Factory thansen@moscow.com
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 18:45:52 GMT

Oh.  Here's one for the archives.  Listen to Lohrmann and Howard trash Bush and
Kerry.

I would listen to it, but I would be far too tempted to take a hammer to my
radio afterwords.

Tom

> Visionaries/Aerialites,
>
> At 9 a.m. on Sunday 6/20/04 MOSCOW MORNING VIEWS, a talk show on KUOI 89.3 FM
in
Moscow(web audio on KUOI.org) will feature the following guest:

>  --(9-10 am) Mr. John Howard, Idaho Nader-for-President coordinator, will
call in from
Boise. Mr. Howard will discuss Nader's campaign in Idaho, Nader's issues, and
the campaign
in general.

>  --(10-11 am) We will continue the discussion with Mr. John Howard and
possibly have time
to move on to other topics.

> MOSCOW MORNING VIEWS is aired live every Sunday Morning from 9-11 am on KUOI
89.3 FM and
streamed live via the internet on KUOI's website(KUOI.org)

timlohr@yahoo.com OR call the studio after the show at the number above.