[Vision2020] FW: Your message to aerial awaits moderator approval

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:14:04 -0700

My deepest apologies for not looking before I lept.

I should have realized that some departments on campus maintain their own
listservers.  Such is the case with KUOI.

Once again, I apologize.

Take care,

Tom Hansen