[Vision2020] FW: Your message to aerial awaits moderator approval

Mitch Parks mitch@mochaoflove.org
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:07:03 -0700 (PDT)

You may notice that it wasn't v2020 that bounced your message, but
aerial@uidaho.edu, which is the KUOI DJ mailing list.

Others have also made this mistake and hit "Reply to All" for one of Tim's
show announcements which he cross-posts to both lists. It's usually
advisable to look at what addresses are in the "To" and "Cc" lines before
you click send.

Since you are not on the aerial list, your message was rejected
automatically: not by a human moderating messages, but simply by a machine
unfamiliar with your email address.

If you really want your comments to be sent to all KUOI DJ's just let me
know and I will forward them along unedited.

Mitch Parks
mitch@mochaoflove.org
mitch@kuoi.org
aerial-owner@uidaho.edu