[Vision2020] who does Kimmell work for?

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Fri Jul 30 02:44:10 PDT 2004

All:

What I wonder is why this post from Bill London about Kimmell does not
inspire a torrent of debate?

And were Paul and Donovan serious about their disagreements, or was this
staged for the entertainment of V2020 readers?  Were they pulling our legs?

If Pat Kraut was truly aggrieved by Donovan's breech of confidentiality, why
did she not raise the issue herself directly to Donovan?  Or did I miss it?

Hey, really, I am concerned about the heat we are getting.  This is NOT
normal for the Palouse, not day after day after day... For this reason if no other
we need Bush removed from office, and our government focused on the reality of
human causes for global warming.

Ted Moffett