[Vision2020] etc

paul nath5573 at uidaho.edu
Fri Jul 30 09:56:11 PDT 2004

> Hey, really, I am concerned about the heat we are getting.  This is
> NOT normal for the Palouse, not day after day after day... For this
> reason if no other we need Bush removed from office, and our
> government focused on the reality of human causes for global warming.
>
> Ted Moffett

[warning- comic sarcasm]
Remember! Bush is EVVVVVIIIILLLL!
He causes heat waves!
He causes schools to fall down on little children!
He doesn't care about America!
He is Un-American!
He hates Muslims, blacks, women, children and Asians!
Remember, the abolute worst* person for president is George. W. BUSH!
*(including schizos, 2-month old babies, and people with Alzheimers.
They are all better candidates.)
Remember! Bush is EVVVVVIIIILLLL!
[end sarcasm]

Y'know, I've my share of issues with Bush, but I'm quite irritated with
the Democrat obsession with simply removing him from office. I'd dearly
like to hear the Dems start talking about what they would like to do in
policy terms if they had power.

For example, I refer you to www.dnc.org.
I'm interested in the Democratic platform on education.
I go to Issues->Education. I click on the headline. I am informed that
Bush will be cutting funding if he is elected. Well, that's all very
well, but what does the Democratic Party intend to do differently?
I want policies, opinons, ideas, presented to me. ABB is all well and
good, but that will be over one way or another in November.
What next? I'd like to hear Democrats discussing that and making
election promises(*wink*) about post-election policies.

I'm not that fond of Bush myself, but really! Lets hear about the
alternative, please.

And back to Ted's statment.
Yes. Bush does need to have an eye on global warming and what is
happening in regards to the enviroment.

-paul