[Vision2020] Testing

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 29 12:15:55 PDT 2004

Sunil says he's not posting because he's " afraid Paul Duffau will send my
posts to Pat Kraut."  And I haven't posted because I'm afraid Sunil will
accuse me of squirrelphobia.  However, something has been bothering me.
Again, I've been listening to an oldies station at work, and I recently
heard a song from the seventies by a group called Silver.  It's called "Wham
Bam Shang-a-Lang" and contains the lyrics "We've got a wham bam shang-a-lang
and a sha-la-la-la-la baby."  I've been pondering what, in a relationship,
constitutes having a "wham bam shang-a-lang", not to mention a
"sha-la-la-la-la baby."  I can probably make an educated guess about the
former, but I'm stumped about the latter.

               Carl Westberg Jr.