[Vision2020] Adelphia???

REKS calebsomeone at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 11:54:35 PDT 2004

YES YES AND YES!  I lost my digital cable last tuesday and have had none for going on a week now.  the repair man has come out twice (I have taken time off from work) because they told me it was a problem in my house, the first time he didnt show up and the next time he told me the part was down again. I have been getting calls from the moscow office saying things are up and going again so i hook up my digital box and still nothing.  i have waisted a lot of time on this matter.  makes for poor customer service skills when things go down for a week and in my opinion they are not working very hard to resolve the issue.

on a lighter note i just got off the phone with the moscow office they said the DAC (somethign to do with the digital cable) just got up and going about 10 min ago and they are expecting digital service for people by the end of the day.

and some people wonder why those of us are still using cable insted of satalite dish companys.............................

Robbie S.

Saundra Lund <sslund at adelphia.net> wrote:
Grrr!

I got back to town Saturday evening to find that our digital tier & premium
channels were out. According to my husband, the problems started Friday night
-- he's not sure when before that because he hadn't been on that particular TV
in a day or two.

Since Adelphia advertises customer service being available 24/7, I gave them a
call. After spending an eternity on hold, I was told that there was a major
outage affecting the digital tier & premium channels, and that they were working
to resolve it. They would continue working around the clock until the problem
was resolved, but they had no estimated resolution time.

Sunday morning . . . nada. Sunday afternoon . . . nada. I called again to see
if there were any updates because Sunday night -- and a new episode of Six Feet
Under! -- was rapidly approaching. They had no further update to provide and
advised us to just keep checking. I missed Six Feet Under :-(

This morning, I'm still checking and we are STILL missing all the digital &
premium channels.

Is anyone else having this problem or has anyone been able to get any quality
information they'd be willing to share?

And, while I'm at it, maybe I should ask if anyone cares to share satellite dish
experiences!

TIA,
Saundra

List services made available by First Step Internet,