[Vision2020] Adelphia???

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 26 09:02:35 PDT 2004

Saundra, I experienced the same thing this weekend.  I tuned into the Golf
Channel Friday night and all I got was a black screen.  Same with the
premium channels (HBO, etc.).  I went through the same process of waiting to
talk to someone on the phone.  He did something at his end that restored
things, but only temporarily.  By Saturday, they were all gone again.  I
called again Saturday night, and was told that I was about the sixth caller
from Moscow.  He tried to restore service from his end, but nothing
happened, and I'm supposed to meet someone from Adelphia at my place
tomorrow.  I had to put up with no Golf Channel for the entire weekend, a
harsh reminder of how horrible life can be at times.

                         Carl Westberg Jr.