[Vision2020] Pat Kraut lives in Subsidized Housing.

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 22 12:38:35 PDT 2004

Pat is such a hypocrite for wanting to get rid of programs for the poor, she
is living in subsidized housing you know. So if she REALLY felt that way she
would give up living in her apartment and move into a non-subsidized
apartment and pay back the taxpayer for all they gave her. But she won't
because she is a hypocritical.

Donovan J Arnold.