[Vision2020] Pat Kraut lives in Subsidized Housing.

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Thu Jul 22 23:41:55 PDT 2004

Where did I say get ride of ALL the programs for the poor? I said I would
not be upset to see this one go. Do you feel better telling everyone about
my living space? I already said I wasn't in the upper levels of income. Do
you want to see the bank statements, my tax notices?
I think I am due an apology for this post.
Pat