[Vision2020] oh, my

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Jul 22 12:25:41 PDT 2004

Well, I guess Pat won't be calling me up for a coffee date anytime soon.  I haven't ever been called a twit before, but that's OK -- and for those of you who've emailed me off-list to apologize or take her to task, worry not.  I'm actually not cute or young enough to be a twit, but I'll take it as a compliment until she meets me and sees that there are other pejoratives she might find more accurate.

Pat, the poor are not your enemy and neither am I.  And since Jesus considers ministry to "the least of these" to be ministry to Him, I think I'd like to be found with a hand, not a fist, extended to those around me . . . just in case He's serious about things.

Always willing to talk in person,

keely