[Vision2020] Bad song lyrics

Maybe Not So Stupid thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jul 22 11:33:13 PDT 2004

Carl -

Maybe the lyrics are not so stupid.

One must take into consideration the proximity of the chair in relationship to
the wall.  If walls have ears, then why not chairs?  Perhaps the frequency
range of the human voice is simply too high or low for the common chair to
comprehend.

I would say that this is my "two cents" worth, but Pat Kraut might need the
cash later.

Just remember:  There is no such thing as stupid quesitons, only stupid people
that as kquesitons.

Take care,

Tom Hansen