[Vision2020] Christ Church update

Just a Christian Tax Payer thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jul 20 11:33:58 PDT 2004

Thank you, Melynda, for alaborating on something that His Whineyness has a hard
time grasping.

This idiot cannot get into his thick head that this ia about taxes.  It is that
simple.  What may have instigated my aguish toward this worm was when he or
Dickison) stated a long time ago that they shouldn't have to pay taxes for
something that they do not use.  This comment really got my BVDs in a bind.  As
long as I can remember (I grew up Methodist), Chrisitianity is about one hand
washing the other.  Then there are the Wilsonites . . .

Paranoia self-destroya !

Take care,

Tom
Hansen