[Vision2020] Christ Church update

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 11:38:08 PDT 2004

If I may use a sports metaphor (or even if I can't...I'm going to anyway),
George W. Bush and Mr. Wilson seem to have hired the same defensive
coordinator to draw up their playbooks.  In the White House, if you
criticize the administration, you're being unpatriotic.  Here in Moscow, if
you criticize Doug Wilson, you're non-Christian.

                 Carl Westberg Jr.