[Vision2020] Important topic?

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 15 12:29:56 PDT 2004

My former co-worker and still friend Debbie feels the Anselm House tax
exemption issue should not be discussed anymore.  I respectfully (and I mean
that) disagree with Debbie.   This is an important issue for everyone, be it
business owner or private home owner.  Property taxes have gone up for
everyone, and if, (stressing the word IF), an organization that should have
been and should be currently paying property taxes on a large chunk of
downtown property has not been doing so, it's no small matter to the
community.  Anyway, Debbie, it sure beats talking about the 2004 Mariners.

                                            Carl Westberg Jr.