[Vision2020] letter to the editor

John Danahy jdanahy at turbonet.com
Wed Jul 14 16:46:05 PDT 2004

I am glad to see the County Commissioners are willing to rethink the tax
assessments of Anselm House and NSA.  I would hope the publicity and
notoriety of this single case will prompt a complete review of all
assessments in the county.  There are a great many property tax scofflaws in
the city and county, and I am tired of supporting them.  The County should
take a page from the success that the state has had as a result of Tom
Trail's work.  All of us deserve a fair and balanced property tax system.

John