[Vision2020] letter to the editor

bill london london at moscow.com
Wed Jul 14 16:20:32 PDT 2004

As we pay our property tax bills, we should all give thanks to Saundra
Lund and Rose Huskey for doing what our county officials were unable to
do: separate the fact from the fiction regarding the holdings of Doug
Wilson and his church/college/bookstore/office complex.
The rest of us had to pay the $25,000 in Latah County property taxes
Wilson wrongfully avoided paying in 2003.  Our rates were increased to
make up that difference.
The Christ Church spokesperson, Doug Jones, responded that this
situation was "humorous."
Sorry, Doug, but to this taxpayer, your church's greed and malfeasance
is just not funny.
BL