[Vision2020] Public Defenders Office

bubba jones bubbajones9763@hotmail.com
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 18:54:11 +0000

Tom,
Keep your undies on.  You misunderstand me.  Of course I don't want the PD
proving the state's case.  Simply stated, and I'll write slowly so I'm not
misunderstood again, before the PD pleads a case he/she has to make sure
that the state can prove their case.  Nothing more, nothing less.  The PD
doesn't prove the state's case - he makes sure they can prove their case
(translated defends his client).

Also, I think there is a twelve step program for L&O addiction.

Lastly, if you crawl into bed with the ABA to prove a point don't forget to
take a really long shower (even then you probably couldn't wash off all the
yuck).

B.Jones