[Vision2020] Steve Wilkins on Racism

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 10:41:08 -0800

Jerry, I did listen to the discussion between Doug and Bill earlier this
week.  I thought it was civil, well-moderated, and I also feel that no one
lost and no one won.  Differences were aired, but in a thoughtful manner
from both sides.  A good step.  Regarding Mr. Wilkin's talk, I'll not be
attending, but that has as much to do with my inability to stay awake at
functions that start after 7 PM, as it does my disagreement with his
philosophy.  And disagree I do.  Finally, my attention has been diverted
from our local dust-up by the train wreck that is the Bush administration.
That currently concerns me much more than the ongoing Moscow histrionics.

                                   Carl Westberg Jr.