[Vision2020] what's wrong withour political system--improved by Kerry

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 20:49:26 EST

-------------------------------1075427366

Dick,

Ok, I guess you know best then. Never mind that he knocked out Edwards in NH.
Never mind in National Polls he beats Bush and in 1/2 the southern states as
well. Never mind he raised the second most amount of money.

You don't like Clark, that is fine. But, I disagree with you that he is
unelectable. He even beat Lieberman in the Primary who had more votes for VP than
any other VP candidate in US History. Clark is leading in Oklahoma, New Mexico,
and Arizona. Clark is also in the top two or three in SC, Missouri, and
Delaware. If Kerry wins SC, Edwards Birth Place, he is out. Dean is already out.
That leaves Kerry and Clark. Pretty simple. Dean supporters are moving toward
Clark, not Kerry. Clinton also has not made a move yet. What if Hillary and Bill
come out and endorse Clark tomorrow and the media uncovers some stuff about
Kerry or Edwards? Just three weeks ago Kerry was written off by the media,
things change quick.

I would also like to point out that all politicians talk out of both sides of
their mouth. Kerry, for instance said he was against the war but voted for
it. Edwards said he was for the war and voted for it, but then voted against
funding it. All politicians do this all the time. Edwards is also a trial lawyer,
is heavily funded by the tobacco industry, and is for the Defense of Marriage
Act.

I am not saying Clark will win the nomination, but I am saying that you don't
want to count him out yet. Nothing bad about Kerry or Edwards has been aired
yet. When it happens, you will think the same about them as Clark. And no,
Clark does not have a questionable past anymore than Kerry, Dean, or Edwards.
That is garbage and you know it if you bothered to research it any real level.

Donovan J Arnold

-------------------------------1075427366

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Dick,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Ok, I guess you know best then. Never mind that he knocked out Edwards=20=
in NH. Never mind in National Polls he beats Bush and in 1/2 the southern st=
ates as well. Never mind he raised the second most amount of money. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You don't like Clark, that is fine. But, I disagree with you that he is=
 unelectable. He even beat Lieberman in the Primary who had more votes for V=
P than any other VP candidate in US History. Clark is leading in Oklahoma, N=
ew Mexico, and Arizona. Clark is also in the top two or three in SC, Missour=
i, and Delaware. If Kerry wins SC, Edwards Birth Place, he is out. Dean is a=
lready out. That leaves Kerry and Clark. Pretty simple. Dean supporters are=20=
moving toward Clark, not Kerry. Clinton also has not made a move yet. What i=
f Hillary and Bill come out and endorse Clark tomorrow and the media uncover=
s some stuff about Kerry or Edwards? Just three weeks ago Kerry was written=20=
off by the media, things change quick.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I would also like to point out that all politicians talk out of both si=
des of their mouth. Kerry, for instance said he was against the war but vote=
d for it. Edwards said he was for the war and voted for it, but then voted a=
gainst funding it. All politicians do this all the time. Edwards is also a t=
rial lawyer, is heavily funded by the tobacco industry, and is for the Defen=
se of Marriage Act.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am not saying Clark will win the nomination, but I am saying that you=
 don't want to count him out yet. Nothing bad about Kerry or Edwards has bee=
n aired yet. When it happens, you will think the same about them as Clark. A=
nd no, Clark does not have a questionable past anymore than Kerry, Dean, or=20=
Edwards. That is garbage and you know it if you bothered to research it any=20=
real level.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan J Arnold</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>