[Vision2020] what's wrong withour political system--improved by Kerry

DonovArn@aol.com DonovArn@aol.com
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 21:02:23 EST

-------------------------------1075428143

Tom,

Assume = Makes an "Ass (out of) U (and) Me. I never said Kerry was BORN a
Billionaire. I said he and his wife's combined fortune make them Billionaires.
Kerry was born into what you call "landless nobility". That means his family was
very well "connected" for many generations. He never lived poor like Clark
and Edwards did. His grandparents were stinking rich. His mother was poor on
paper.

So please make sure you actually respond to what people are saying, not what
you think they are saying. And don't assume they haven't done lots of research
on each of the candidates from birth to today. OK, I didn't fully research
Kucinich and Sharpton, if they break 5% I will. :)

Donovan J Arnold

-------------------------------1075428143

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1264" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Tom,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Assume =3D Makes an "Ass (out of) U (and) Me. I never said Kerry was BO=
RN a Billionaire. I said he and his wife's combined fortune make them Billio=
naires. Kerry was born into what you call "landless nobility". That means hi=
s family was very well "connected" for many generations. He never lived poor=
 like Clark and Edwards did. His grandparents were stinking rich. His mother=
 was poor on paper. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>So please make sure you actually respond to what people are saying, not=
 what you think they&nbsp;are saying. And don't assume they haven't done lot=
s of research on each of the candidates from&nbsp;birth to today. OK, I didn=
't&nbsp;fully research Kucinich and Sharpton, if&nbsp;they break 5% I will.&=
nbsp;:)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Donovan J Arnold&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>