[Vision2020] Steve Wilkins on Racism

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 14:30:49 -0800

I agree, Scott.

In fact, here is an offer to anybody that has access to these alleged "death
threat" letters.  If he/she/they can provide me a signed (and notarized)
copy of any of these letters (in .pdf, .jpg, or .gif format) I will post
them to the "Not On The Palouse, Not Ever" website and any (and all)
references to Steve Wilkins on the website will be removed.

If I do not receive a response to this offer, I will assume that these
letters do not exist and that the suggestion of their existence is a
childish attempt at "smoke-screening" his (Wilkins') tainted history.

Take care,

Tom Hansen
Not On The Palouse, Not Ever

 A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.  But, a true friend will
be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"