[Vision2020] Great Job Bill!

Valuachild@aol.com Valuachild@aol.com
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 01:37:51 EST

--part1_72.370ea442.2d48b2bf_boundary

Visionaries,
      For those of you who didn't hear the KUOI broadcast tonight featuring
Bill London and Doug Wilson--  you need to know that Bill did a great job of
presenting the facts at every turn whenever Wilson tried to sell himself and/or
hide the truth about his crazy cult.   As a former insider to Wilson's group
at Logos School since 1999- I have to say that Wilson did his best to put a
"spin" on the accusations that were laid out against him by the callers,
including myself.  But his "spin"  was "spin because he did little to address the
content of some of the callers questions, and merely skirted the issue.  And Bill
was right in their with the truth!

 Regarding my call, Wilson said that I was just another one of the bitter
people who joined the bandwagon against him.  In reality, it was me who first
brought the truth out about the indoctrinization of the children and the abuse
that is going on in the name of "religion" at their church run school, Logos,
back in February of last year after I reported it to Vera White for her column.
After Vera's column came out, a vicious email was sent out by Wilson's number
one man at Logos, Tom Garfield, labeling me a liar, a sinner, and an gossip,
the threats escalated, and I took my three children and ran.  That lead to an
evacuation of many other families from the school.

the school board last year-- an excuse he repeated the night they turned my
mike off at their "public forum" in December.  Like I really wanted to meet with
this group of neanderthals who had no intention of addressing my serious
allegations and what I maintain, and what  authorities around the country, consider
to be child abuse.  My choice was to take my complaint against this cult to
the community, and I have been supported for that.    While I agreed with Bill,
and I'm sure most of you do, that  Wilson's cult has the right to exist in
this community, I beg to differ when it comes to the rights of innocent children
who are being victimized in their church run school.    A church run school
where acts of shameless violence occurrs on a daily basis against innocent
children in the name of antiquated "spare the rod" mentality Click here: CORPORAL
PUNISHMENT OF CHILDREN (SPANKING), where children are indoctrinated that the
Bible teaches that women are to be subjugated, that violence against eachother
is okay,  where Southern civil war generals are revered, slavery is accepted,
and adult men are allowed to spank children, boys and girls, repeatedly with
paddles for not only minor infractions, but on their birthdays, where boys and
girls as young as 7 are punished due to their failure to "hold it" through
punative waste retention "unspoken" policies.
       As a community, we all need to stand up and say enough is enough, we
should never be tolerant when it comes to victimization of children, if
anything.  Indeed, Bill was absolutely right-- that Wilson has designs of power.  I
forwarded a five year plan Wilson provided to all Logos parents and staff,
concerning his vision for the future last January 2003.  I sent this to Vera-- a
plan which said that ALL staff, teachers, faculty and students had to agree to
Wilson's "new world order" philosophy, a plan which was clearly a plan to take
over the school, a school made up of other denominations in the community.
Wilson personifies the men who hunger for power and control, and who treat
women and children as mere chattel.    James 1:27 is the only definition for
religion in the Bible-- and according to this verse-- Christ Church is not only
impure, it is defiled.
       WHEN IT COMES TO PROTECTING THE INNOCENT-- wake up Idaho, do all you
can to expose Doug Wilson and his cult he has disguised in lambs clothing.
When and if this issue gains national attention, Idaho will once again be labeled
as the haven for the aryan types, the neo-confederates, and the place where
religious schools and cults like Christ Church run rampant,  violence against
women and abuse of children is perpetuated, and the cycle of dysfunctionally
sick people sits in the majority.   The cost to Idaho is not just in dollars--
the cost in terms of Idaho's future is great.  Clean up and clean out these
hate groups, Idaho!

Ruth Drollinger
Pullman, WA.
www.valuachild.com

--part1_72.370ea442.2d48b2bf_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Visionaries,<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; For those of you who didn't hear the KUOI bro=
adcast tonight featuring Bill London and Doug Wilson--&nbsp; you need to kno=
w that Bill did a great job of presenting the facts at every turn whenever W=
ilson tried to sell himself and/or hide the truth about his crazy cult.&nbsp=
;&nbsp; As a former insider to Wilson's group at Logos School since 1999- I=20=
have to say that Wilson did his best to put a "spin" on the accusations that=
 were laid out against him by the callers, including myself.&nbsp; But his "=
spin"&nbsp; was "spin because he did little to address the content of some o=
f the callers questions, and merely skirted the issue.&nbsp; And Bill was ri=
ght in their with the truth!<BR>
<BR>
 Regarding my call, Wilson said that I was just another one of the bitter pe=
ople who joined the bandwagon against him.&nbsp; In reality, it was me who f=
irst brought the truth out about the indoctrinization of the children and th=
e abuse that is going on in the name of "religion" at their church run schoo=
l, Logos, back in February of last year after I reported it to Vera White fo=
r her column.&nbsp; After Vera's column came out, a vicious email was sent o=
ut by Wilson's number one man at Logos, Tom Garfield, labeling me a liar, a=20=
sinner, and an gossip, the threats escalated, and I took my three children a=
nd ran.&nbsp; That lead to an evacuation of many other families from the sch=
ool.<BR>
<BR>
the school board last year-- an excuse he repeated the night they turned my=20=
mike off at their "public forum" in December.&nbsp; Like I really wanted to=20=
meet with this group of neanderthals who had no intention of addressing my s=
erious allegations and what I maintain, and what&nbsp; authorities around th=
e country, consider to be child abuse.&nbsp; My choice was to take my compla=
int against this cult to the community, and I have been supported for that.&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; While I agreed with Bill, and I'm sure most of you do, tha=
t&nbsp; Wilson's cult has the right to exist in this community, I beg to dif=
fer when it comes to the rights of innocent children who are being victimize=
d in their church run school.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A church run school where ac=
ts of shameless violence occurrs on a daily basis against innocent children=20=
in the name of antiquated "spare the rod" mentality <A HREF=3D"http://www.re=
ligioustolerance.org/spanking.htm">Click here: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT OF CHILDR=
EN (SPANKING)</A>, where children are indoctrinated that the Bible teaches t=
hat women are to be subjugated, that violence against eachother is okay,&nbs=
p; where Southern civil war generals are revered, slavery is accepted, and a=
dult men are allowed to spank children, boys and girls, repeatedly with padd=
les for not only minor infractions, but on their birthdays, where boys and g=
irls as young as 7 are punished due to their failure to "hold it" through pu=
native waste retention "unspoken" policies.&nbsp; <BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; As a community, we all need to stand up=
 and say enough is enough, we should never be tolerant when it comes to vict=
imization of children, if anything.&nbsp; Indeed, Bill was absolutely right-=
- that Wilson has designs of power.&nbsp; I forwarded a five year plan Wilso=
n provided to all Logos parents and staff, concerning his vision for the fut=
ure last January 2003.&nbsp; I sent this to Vera-- a plan which said that AL=
L staff, teachers, faculty and students had to agree to Wilson's "new world=20=
order" philosophy, a plan which was clearly a plan to take over the school,=20=
a school made up of other denominations in the community.&nbsp; Wilson perso=
nifies the men who hunger for power and control, and who treat women and chi=
ldren as mere chattel.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; James 1:27 is the only definition f=
or religion in the Bible-- and according to this verse-- Christ Church is no=
t only impure, it is defiled. <BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; WHEN IT COMES TO PROTECTING THE INNOCEN=
T-- wake up Idaho, do all you can to expose Doug Wilson and his cult he has=20=
disguised in lambs clothing.&nbsp; When and if this issue gains national att=
ention, Idaho will once again be labeled as the haven for the aryan types, t=
he neo-confederates, and the place where religious schools and cults like Ch=
rist Church run rampant,&nbsp; violence against women and abuse of children=20=
is perpetuated, and the cycle of dysfunctionally sick people sits in the maj=
ority.&nbsp;&nbsp; The cost to Idaho is not just in dollars-- the cost in te=
rms of Idaho's future is great.&nbsp; Clean up and clean out these hate grou=
ps, Idaho!<BR>
<BR>
Ruth Drollinger<BR>
Pullman, WA.<BR>