[Vision2020] Farewall from Edna the First

Edna Wilmington edwilming@yahoo.com
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 22:01:40 -0800 (PST)

Forum Members,

After thinking about it for a couple of days, I have
decided to resign my membership in the forum.  I don't
see any postive benefit to be gained by sharing my
reasons for doing so.

In the future, please consider anything posted using
my name to be a forgery.  The forum will no longer see
postings sourced from my email address:
edwilming@yahoo.com.

I do feel the need to reiterate that I am not
affiliated with any church or other major faction in
town. I joined the forum by myself, participated
entirely on my own, and have decided on my own to
leave.  My words in what I have posted should be taken
at face value.  I sincerely hope that nobody will
assume that I have any connection with the people at
Christ Church or the people who oppose them because I
don't. Things seem to have gotten a bit messy, but
there has been no deception or cabal of "Ednas" that
should be construed as to reflect badly on either
side.

Edna Wilmington