[Vision2020] Tim's feminism

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 05:57:46 -0800

Greetings Visionaires -

Although I do not care for the Governator in any fashion at all, I am almost
certain that he would have survived a primary.  Have you looked at the other
134 candidates?  Come on.  Gary Coleman was running on the "Let's care for
short people" ticket.  There was even a "generously endowed" blonde exotic
dancer who actually stated on television that if she is elected,
Californians will get to see her jump up and down (in a rather revealing
evening dress).  Having been born and raised in the cosmetic world of
southern California, and given those choices, I would have either refrained
from voting (something I haven't done since my 21st birthday) or I would
have voted for Ahnold.

Take care,

Tom Hansen
Not On The Palouse, Not Ever