[Vision2020] Tim's feminism

Scott Dredge sdredge@yahoo.com
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 20:34:51 -0800 (PST)

True enough Tim.  I'd rather do away with the
primaries altogether.  There were 135 candidates on
the ballot for governor during the California recall
election.  The one elected, Arnold, would have never
made it through the primaries for either the Dems or
the Reps since he's far too centrist for either party.

-Scott