[Vision2020] Not On The Palouse, Not Ever (Update #23)

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 12:03:03 -0800

Greetings Visionaires -

Not On The Palouse, Not Ever (Update #23) consists of a link to:

"What's So Controversial About the New Controversy" - Evaluation (written by
Joe Morecraft III of the Neo-Confederate Reformed Presbyterian Church) of a
series of lectures presented by Steve Wilkins, Steve Schlissel, John Barach,
and Douglas Wilson.

This link is listed as the last entry in the group titled "Douglas Wilson
and the Credenda Agenda".

As always you may access this link and/or view/sign our Open Letter, sign on
to our mailing list, participate in "Raise Your Hands for Human Rights", and
provide us your opinion from:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse/

Take care,

Tom Hansen
Not On The Palouse, Not Ever

"Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of
others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of
hope."

Robert F. Kennedy
(1925-1968, American Attorney General, Senator)