[Vision2020] Sigh...

Edna Wilmington edwilming@yahoo.com
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 11:24:15 -0800 (PST)

Forum Members,

I thank Mr. Hayman for the invitation to take his
course.  Unfortunately, I have a scheduling conflict
and will have to decline.

You see, I've enrolled in a course taught by the
esteemed Professor Wayne Fox, distinguished scholar of
Peace, Love, and the Empirical Way, not to mention
other fields of esoteric knowledge.  This course is
necessary for my graduation into the Higher Order
Thinkers Club.

My apologies to Mr. Hayman.  I'm sure his course would
be quite worthwhile some other time.

Edna Wilmington