[Vision2020] Separate V2020 Lists?

Aldoussoma@aol.com Aldoussoma@aol.com
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 11:35:04 EST

--part1_19f.1fc0f053.2d454a38_boundary

Dear Tim and All:

Sunil brought up your preoccupation with Clinton.  The issue you raised was
Separate V2020 lists, which I responded to, only using your interest in the
Clinton saga to illustrate a point about censorship on a public list serve,
specifically that though I had had enough of the Clinton saga during his
impeachment, my feelings on this matter should not be grounds to censor your interest in
Clinton bashing.

You never addressed my arguments about "Separate V2020 Lists!"

Whatever, dude!

Ted

--part1_19f.1fc0f053.2d454a38_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>
<BR>Dear Tim and All:
<BR>
<BR>Sunil brought up your preoccupation with Clinton. &nbsp;The issue you ra=
ised was Separate V2020 lists, which I responded to, only using your interes=
t in the Clinton saga to illustrate a point about censorship on a public lis=
t serve, specifically that though I had had enough of the Clinton saga durin=
g his impeachment, my feelings on this matter should not be grounds to censo=
r your interest in Clinton bashing.
<BR>
<BR>You never addressed my arguments about "Separate V2020 Lists!"
<BR>
<BR>Whatever, dude!
<BR>
<BR>Ted</FONT></HTML>

--part1_19f.1fc0f053.2d454a38_boundary--