[Vision2020] Where's Southern Slavery: As It Was?

Saundra Lund sslund@adelphia.net
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 00:10:50 -0800

Visionaries:

Believe it or not, people tell me I'm a very optimistic person.

However, after sending my last post asking for the four factual errors
details Wilson alleges are in the first paragraph of Quinlan's & Ramsey's
article, I decided that perhaps I should read the Wilson/Wilkins monograph
cover-to-cover and try to figure out for myself what the supposed errors
are, given the Wilson et al's pattern of not answering direct questions.

Well, the library's copy is checked out.  I then decided to see if I could
purchase it online, but there's a significant delay (2-3 weeks) from
amazon.com.  Since I really would like to put Wilson's claim to rest one way
or the other in my own mind, it occurred to me that perhaps I could order it
directly from Wilson's local Cannon Press.

Well, imagine my surprise when I saw this on Cannon's Web site:
"Southern Slavery will be out of print for several months. When this notice
is gone, it will be back in stock. Thank you for your patience and we
apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."
http://www.canonpress.org/pages/culture.asp#Anchor-Southern-36279

So, does anyone have any ideas of other places where the Wilson/Wilkins
monograph can be had in a timely manner?

TIA,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.