[Vision2020] Where's Southern Slavery: As It Was?

bill london london@moscow.com
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 11:09:45 -0800

The Moscow public library has 2 copies of "Southern Slavery: As It Was."
One can be checked out, and one is available at the circulation desk on
reserve for reading at the library.
Since it is only 40 pages long, it's easy to finish reading it at the
library.
BL