[Vision2020] Not On The Palouse, Not Ever (Update #22)

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 18:17:15 -0800

Greetings Visionaires -

Not On The Palouse, Not Ever (Update #22) consists of modifying the site to
include an "Upcoming Events" section.

Parties interested in having an event listed on the "Not On The Palouse, Not
Ever" website may request the listing by e-mail to:

notonthepalouse@moscow.com

Requests must include:

1)  Date and Time of Event

2)  Location of Event

3)  Title of Event

4)  Description of Event

5)  Name(s) of event sponsors with their e-mail addresses,
business/residence address, and telephone number where  they may be
contacted.

Events will not be listed until confirmed and bona fide.

As always you may access this link and/or view/sign our Open Letter, sign on
to our mailing list, participate in "Raise Your Hands for Human Rights", and
provide us your opinion from:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/notonthepalouse/

Take care,

Tom Hansen
Not On The Palouse, Not Ever

"Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of
others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of
hope."

Robert F. Kennedy
(1925-1968, American Attorney General, Senator)