[Vision2020] Revealed! Edna's really Douglas Wilson

Edna Wilmington edwilming@yahoo.com
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 23:38:23 -0800 (PST)

Forum Members,

Before some aspiring techie posts a triumphalistic
message, I better confess:  Revealed: Doug's not Edna,
and Edna's not Doug, but Edna is A. Tad Nosey.  In the
spirit of Ms. Opyr, another attempt at satire.  This
time, I had to leave the warning off the subject line,
just for effect.

A tad over the line,

Edna Wilmington