[Vision2020] Patriot Act

Tom Trail ttrail@moscow.com
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 15:16:09 -0800

Visionaries:   I am working with Rep. Charles Eberle as a Co-Sponsor of a
Legislative Resolution to modify the Patriot Act to protect our civil rights.
I talked with Congressman Butch Otter on Thursday and he said that such a
resolution would be very helpful in conveying to Congress to make needed
changes in the Patriot Act.

Many legislators and other elected officials view opposing the Patriot
Act and suggesting changes as something that should only be done at the
Congressional Level.  Congressman Otter says that this is nonsense, and it
is the duty of every citizen concerned with civil rights to stand up and
be counted.

Rep. Tom Trail/Dist. 6
--
Dr. Tom Trail