[Vision2020] "A bit off"-list

Tom Hansen thansen@moscow.com
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 14:47:07 -0800

I agree 100%, Amy.  For someone to go "off line" and make statements that
they do not want to be held accountable for is cowardice.

So, in order to fumigate my In Box and to keep it "germ free", any more "off
line" e-mails received from . . . (oh, well, you know who you are) . . . may
find them publicly aired on the V2020 listserve.  You may now revert to
calling me names.  This is anticipated.

Take care,

Tom Hansen
Not On The Palouse, Not Ever

"Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of
others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of
hope."

Robert F. Kennedy
(1925-1968, American Attorney General, Senator)