[Vision2020] A Liberal World: Women's Rights

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 15:22:57 -0800

But don't forget that in my perverse spin on the Brave New World, all bank
tellers, car-washers, etc. would be topless clones of Nicole Kidman.  This
would add to the already swollen unemployment figures, and it shames me
mightily to be so shallow.

                                                                   Carl
Westberg Jr.

>From: Aldoussoma@aol.com
>To: carlwestberg846@hotmail.com, mike_l@moscow.com, vision2020@moscow.com
>Subject: Re: [Vision2020] A Liberal World: Women's Rights
>Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:01:00 EST
>

>Carl and All:
>
>Carl, you stated your position on this topic, and a vision of a Brave New
>World it was!  Something about bank tellers... I forget exactly.
>
>But considering that Moscow's topless law is still on the books, maybe
>reviving the discussion might inspire reviewing that ordinance to either
>amend or
>abandon it.
>After all, the "liberals" have engineered a "takeover" of Moscow's City
>Council, or so some have portrayed it.
>
>Anyway, the larger issue is human rights, specifically women's rights, and
>the manner in which women are treated here on the Palouse could not be
>discussed
>enough, that is, till sexism ends.
>
>The topless ordinance is a symptom, not the disease.
>
>Now about that all male school board...
>
>Ted

Find high-speed ‘net deals — comparison-shop your local providers here.
https://broadband.msn.com