[Vision2020] A Liberal World: Women's Rights

thansen@moscow.com thansen@moscow.com
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 23:56:01 GMT

I think that we should abandon the topless law.  Regardless if it is on the
books or not, as soon as temperatures break 90 degrees, college kids will be
out there again doing their thing to raise money for one thing or another.

The people I would be concerned about are those that violate the topless law in
January or February.  They are the ones with issues.

Tom Hansen

           http://www.fsr.net/