[Vision2020] When in doubt...make it up.

Melynda Huskey mghuskey@msn.com
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 13:09:46 -0800

I think Lucy is confused about the difference between "I don't like Rose,"
and "Rose is a hypocrite."
Although a certain number of people may share her feelings as expressed in
the first statement, I can't imagine anyone believing the latter--unless
she's a secret Christian Reconstructionist and proponent of slavery, and
just yanking our collective chain with her frequent posts to the contrary.

Melynda Huskey

(Full disclosure:  Rose is my mother, and I do like her, although I wish
she'd let me edit her emails so she didn't make stupid typos, e.g. "donut"
for "don't."  At least she always uses the right "its.")