[Vision2020] Order Now: Rose's Book of Rights and Wrongs

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment@hotmail.com
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 12:58:26 -0800

Lucy complains:

>I don't have a copy of "Right and Wrong
>According To Rose"

You don't?  By God, I do!  Countless emails swim before my eyes, the audio
version plays in my sleep, and, free of charge, I know for a fact that my
mother-in-law will read chapter, verse, and the riot act to gatherings of
one or less.

Hands up, all those who don't know what Rose thinks is right and what Rose
thinks is wrong?  I thought so.  As for all one of the rest of you, spit out
that gum and pay attention.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment